I have been to four concerts in my life, and all of them were important to me, but the best was the Miranda concert on august 19 of this year. The reason that this concert was the best is that I have a friend who is a enthusiastic fan of Miranda, and every time we get together, not often because we live in different cities, we sing Miranda songs for nostalgic and we said that when there was a concert in Santiago we should go together, so, when finally I attend Miranda concert with her I was really happy, even before the concert starts, more for sharing the moment with her that for the concert, but since the wait the atmosphere was exciting. The concert was amazing, Miranda started their career in 2001, so they have an extensive list of hits from the 2000’s and even though they sang the new versions of the songs, it felt good to listen to songs that were played when I was a child.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Blog post 5 Topic: Changes to my study programme
This topic it’s difficult to me because I’m in my second year of biochemistry and that’s not even half of the degree, so I think I still d...
-
This topic it’s difficult to me because I’m in my second year of biochemistry and that’s not even half of the degree, so I think I still d...
-
I would like to travel to Sweden because my older sister, and her family live there and since she moved in 2019 we have not met in person....
-
I have been to four concerts in my life, and all of them were important to me, but the best was the Miranda concert on august 19 of this y...


I really like miranda, too bad I couldn’t go see them
ResponderEliminarWow, a great experience
ResponderEliminarMiranda its the best band
ResponderEliminarWoah, miranda is so good band
ResponderEliminar