Hi, I’m Javiera Vargas, and I’m biochemistry student. I’m from Rancagua and I live in Santiago since 2022. I spend my free time reading books or cooking, and I have a little cat, her name is Mia. I hope to improve in English this semester.
martes, 5 de septiembre de 2023
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Blog post 5 Topic: Changes to my study programme
This topic it’s difficult to me because I’m in my second year of biochemistry and that’s not even half of the degree, so I think I still d...
-
This topic it’s difficult to me because I’m in my second year of biochemistry and that’s not even half of the degree, so I think I still d...
-
I would like to travel to Sweden because my older sister, and her family live there and since she moved in 2019 we have not met in person....
-
I have been to four concerts in my life, and all of them were important to me, but the best was the Miranda concert on august 19 of this y...

A very intelectual cat
ResponderEliminar