Honestly, I like my degree, and when I think about my dream job, it is working in a clinical laboratory, that is related to biochemistry, but I think it's so boring to write about that in a blog, so, I'm going to write about my other dream job, owning a vegan bakery. Now cooking cakes and others sweets things it's a way for me to relax, because I love the process of try new recipes, decor caking when it works well, and share what I cooked with others because I think a delicious and pretty can make anyone's day better, on the other hand, I like the idea of decorating a place where people can share a good and relax moment with their friends or family, and enjoy something sweet with a cup of coffee or tea, so I think if I didn't like sciences, I would to take a course of bakery, and try to do something with it, logically I know that having a bakery must be much more difficult than I imagine, because I would need cooking skills that I don't have now, I would need money and the support of other people to start and maintain the business, a place that I could use for this, among other things, but in my dreams, I could to be happy working in something like that, if I could get everything that is needed.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Blog post 5 Topic: Changes to my study programme
This topic it’s difficult to me because I’m in my second year of biochemistry and that’s not even half of the degree, so I think I still d...
-
This topic it’s difficult to me because I’m in my second year of biochemistry and that’s not even half of the degree, so I think I still d...
-
I would like to travel to Sweden because my older sister, and her family live there and since she moved in 2019 we have not met in person....
-
I have been to four concerts in my life, and all of them were important to me, but the best was the Miranda concert on august 19 of this y...


If your dream comes true, I go to your bakery
ResponderEliminarMaybe you should own a bakery and work in a clinical lab in the future :>
ResponderEliminaromg! we have the same dream! let's do together
ResponderEliminar