martes, 10 de octubre de 2023

Post 4, Topic: Time travel to the past or future

If I could travel through time, I would like to go to the nineteenth century. That is because several historical figures that interest me lived in that period, such as Oscar Wilde, Mary Shelly, Jane Austen,  Fiódor Dostoyevsky and others writers that I like, or such as Marie curie, Marie Lavoisier, Ada Lovelace, Mary Somerville, women scientists with fascinating life stories. In the case of writers I would like to talk with them about their feelings, their life, their context in the moment to imaginate and give life to their books or short stories, I´m a big fan of so many writers of this period and of the form that their describe the life in those times and I'm really curious about what could inspire that beauty narrations. On the other hand, I think a lot about women in science throughout history, because I know that the opportunities that we have in the present is not the same in the past, and I admired the passion and talent of women that despite having everything against them, managed to work in what they loved and leave their mark in history, I would like to tell them that over time the opportunities were opened to women and how important their work and effort was in this progress. I wouldn't like to stay here because for me the conditions of the present were better than the conditions of the past, in quality of life as well as in social treatment, so I only travel through time to talk to people who lived long ago.

3 comentarios:

Blog post 5 Topic: Changes to my study programme

  This topic it’s difficult to me because I’m in my second year of biochemistry and that’s not even half of the degree, so I think I still d...